You want to enforce a consistent UTM strategy, but...
- Your team keeps ignoring your UTM spreadsheet. Some create their own version of the spreadsheet.
- Many team members are mistagging their campaigns, misspelling UTM tags or using upper and lower cases.
- Your UTM Google sheet can be overwritten, cannot check for duplicates, has errors, has spaces added, URLs are broken or formulas are deleted. It’s difficult to keep it working.
- Your UTM excel sheet has unwieldy user experience, confusing for staff to use and difficult to maintain.
- You use an excel spreadsheet created by a previous employee. The employee left and the spreadsheet doesn’t work right now
- Analytics team has no time to set UTMs for each person. You end up having to do a lot of data cleanup after the fact.
- Your are a global team with offices in many countries. It’s difficult to enforce a common UTM taxonomy across all teams.
- You have an in-house UTM generator, but you are looking for a solution that you can have better administrative control over and something that is accessible internally and by your agency partners.
- You have a complex UTM structure. Your current system cannot not handle the growing needs.
- Your company has no singular tool. Everyone uses whatever tool they want
- Some employees use Google URL builder and don’t follow your strict naming conventions.
Does any of this sound familiar?
Many of our customers had complicated UTM spreadsheets before they moved to Terminus. They are now in much better control of their UTM strategy across the entire company while retaining those complex requirements.
Consistently enforce your UTM (or CID) tagging rules
Make your Google Analytics, Adobe and other reports more accurate and insightful
You can enforce UTM or custom parameter values to always be lowercase to maintain consistency.
Limit length of UTM parameters
Not all systems can handle long UTM parameters. Configure size limits to make sure they work with all your tools.
Prohibit certain characters
Some characters might break your scripts or cause some issues. Configure prohibited characters to prevent them from being used in UTM codes.
Automatically replace spaces with another character, e.g. underscore _ to avoid them being used.
Terminus makes sure that all created URLs are valid. No more broken URLs.
Required UTM parameters
Configure which UTM parameters are a must. Terminus will make sure that no URL is created without those being specified.
Lock down utm_medium and utm_source values
Give permission to create new utm_medium, utm_source (or any UTM code) only to specific team members.
Bulk UTM builder to create URLs with multiple UTM codes
Configure based on your UTM taxonomy. Built for highly productive teams.
Build tons of URLs
Create all sorts of UTM combinations to build as many URLs as you need. Great for social and ads campaigns.
Customize with conventions
Enforce any UTM strategy with different data types including dropdowns, free text, date, etc. Easily handles complex needs of billion-dollar corporations.
- Marketing Automation Specialist at a Multinational Conglomerate
Easy and consistent UTM tracking of your email campaigns
Don't waste time trying to build one URL at a time
Works with most email providers
Use with Mailchimp, Drip, ConstantContact, Aweber, and any other email service.
Consistent tracking in emails
Enforce UTM conventions in emails and make them consistent with your other campaigns.
No manual search and replace
Quickly add UTM tracking to all URLs in emails. Every time, with no mistakes.
Watch a short demo video and get a quick overview of the features
Replace your UTM spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets) with Terminus
Curious what people are saying about Terminus?
Rich RojasSEO Specialist, Digital Marketing - The Humane Society of the United States
Juston Brommel, CMO, Founder
Greg HarnedFounder - RevOps Global
Rudy BachratyDirector, Social Media Marketing - Outdoor Sportsman Group
Michael GrubbsDirector of Content - Moblized
Marketing Developer at a Major Bank